Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stitches, Snorkeling, and Sunsets OH MY!

I've been feeling a little down lately. I've been away from home for a long time and I'm ready to get home to my puppy. She had knee surgery on April 21st and although I've been getting pictures and updates, I still miss her terribly. See you soon Violet!
right after surgery

after she got her cast off

stitches are out!

3 legs and a chicken wing
 Life has been busy here. We've had a little time off during which we went snorkeling. We saw 2 octopi!


Es Calo
The area is called Es Calo and we literally parked on the side of the dirt road, put our stuff on the rocks and climbed in. I think I'm getting spoiled by living on islands that have beautiful things to see right off the coast (no boat fee!).
There was also an amazing sunset the other evening. It started thundering so I took my bike out to watch the storm. It cleared just enough for the sun to sink right below the clouds. The best part was that one part of the sky had lightening and the other a beautiful sunset.

My Lizard Catch Count: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment