Sunday, January 2, 2011

9 Holes on the 9th Day of Christmas

This afternoon I agreed to play some golf with my dad. And when I say play I mean that he played and I putted for him. We powered through 9 holes since it was almost sunset.
There were some good putts and some equally horrible putts, although I was able to tie him when we had a putt-off on the last hole. All in all, not a terrible experience. I dislike golf a lot and the rest of the females in my family are not huge fans either to my fathers disappointment. Part of the attraction of today's outing was a bald eagle nest.


While I am not as big of a bird person as both of my parents are, I do like them. These were not as amazing as the ones that I saw in Vancouver, but I still enjoy them. A second trip to the links is in order so I can improve on my putting. It will definitely prove worthy in my future career!

No comments:

Post a Comment